Sunday, May 25, 2008

MY FEET ARE MY PRISON!!

Hello all! Well as you saw Trever is gone again. :( However with a guiness and some wifi he's apparently in heaven...easy to please eh?

I'm going to Hayley's house today which will be great to get out of the house. She has been in Rwanda and has a lot to tell us. I'm excited to see her. That's her front window.  
.

As for my feet...I got half the stitches out and almost passed out. It really didn't hurt, I'm just drama. I was lying in the chair thinking - this doesn't really hurt - as the darkness is closing in and I'm about to pass out. I can't even talk my way out of being drama, it just happens. Well the apple doesn't fall far from the tree I guess. I think my mom was about to pass out from watching me get sick. I just can't wait for this whole thing to be over, cause by the end of the week the pins should be out...hopefully.

Well anyways, I'm glad the sun in back. Enjoy your beautiful Sunday!!

No comments: