Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm back

Sorry it's been so long, I lost my camera charger so I didn't have any pictures to upload. Well for an update on my feet, I'm up and walking and out of the blue velcro beauties. We just had the ladies shower a few weeks ago, and I'll post some pictures later, it was a blast. Tomorrow is my fitting for my dress, and I can't wait. Then this weekend Summer and I are going to the flower mart to get some ideas for the wedding. And Trever and I booked our honeymoon to Cancun. It's going to be so much fun and a much needed vacation. We are staying in an all inclusive resort :) yay!! Needless to say wedding planning is in full force

Here's one of me and Makenzie. She is the only little girl that I have been around a lot, and I really love her. She is going to be the flower girl in our wedding, and the cutest one at that. Hope you all are having a great week and staying out of the heat.
b

No comments: