Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hotel Del Coronado

Because of gift given to us, Trever and I were able to take a mini-vacation down to San Diego to stay in the Hotel Del. We had such a wonderful time. Right here we are standing where Trever proposed, I can't believe it's already been a year

This is the view from our room

We got free breakfast which was amazing

We walked to other end of the Island on the main street, while making price bets on the real estate. As if we could afford it hahahaha 

On the way back we stopped to play some checkers (I schooled Trever) and drink some smoothies

It was still decorated for Christmas and it was very magical

The last day we went ice skating.


As you can see from this photo I couldn't stand up straight and I had to hang on to Trever for dear life, lest I fall on my face in front of all the people. So I suppose Trever made up for the bad checkers playing. He was doing spinny things and everything. I think if he would have fallen I might have laughed the hardest that I ever have. Unfortunately he didn't

It was a lovely vacation. Thank you Clouds

No comments: