Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Most random post ever...

K hold onto your horses... Trever here... I grabbed a bunch of photos off my phone and thought I would blog some stuff about them....

Sage is getting much better. We were worried for a little while but she is eating a ton and running around the office like a wild banchi. Side note... she was walking on my desk today and some how stepped on my keyboard and did a key command which made my computer speak to me and tell me everything I was doing... hah. It was bizarre. It took me a while to figure out how to turn it off.

Grey is getting a little more used to Sage. Although, their only interaction is under the door so far.

It was a pretty typical work week... I shot from a 3 story yacht while going up and down our beautiful coastline. ;) (totally normal... right?)

Josh Auer found a sword while eating del taco backstage at a gig we played with Travis.

We met up with the Norwood's for dinner. Afterwards we went to Starbucks where Makenzie and I were playing a game in which my hands were supposedly sticky and she would place them on things and I had to act like I was stuck. She loved it. Once she was bored of sticking my hands to myself or maybe the table next to us, she thought it would be good for her to stick my hand to her daddy's hand.... haha. so yes, this is a picture of me holding Michael's hand.

Well I hope you enjoyed the randomness!

No comments: