Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Marie Calenders

Trever and I have been to Marie Calender's twice this week. Our friends make fun of us for being old, but who can beat 6.99 for all you can eat soup, salad, and cornbread. Who cares that we are the youngest people there, we like a good slice of pie (R.I.P pushing daisies).

Trever really is getting old! Last night he went to bed at 10:00 and he wakes up at 8:30. (I'll spare you the math, that's 10 1/2 hours of sleep)

Two things to notice
-my short hair
-my awful cheesy smile :)

5 comments:

travis and hayley said...

this post totally made me laugh

The Hofschroer's said...

Chris and I went and ordered meals there. We added the salad bar for an extra $2 or something. As soon as our meals arrived, we asked for to go boxes! The leftovers made for a very nice lunch the next day! haha...

angelina said...

Hi Brooke! Don't give Trever such a hard time...I also like to log a lot of sleep...somewhere around 9-10 hours a night! But of couse, Alex makes fun of me for it!

As for being old, we should totally hang out, we like to do puzzles and think that's the ultimate old people activity!

Zack!!! said...

have you seen The Fall? if not you should:)

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! You guys are so funny! And so cute! Who goes to Marie Calendar's and takes pictures? Only Brooke and Trev.