Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Now that I've graduated...

I've decided to go back to school (more like continue going) to get my masters in counseling ministries from CBU. I'm really excited about the program and am grateful that Trever is letting me spend more money on school :) Because I am in the program I was able to apply for a really amazing job as a graduate assistant for the campus actives board at CBU. It's going to be such a fun job and I love everyone that I will be working with. Here's a picture of the CAB team. Well that all for my update...

2 comments:

The Reed Family said...

That's great!! Good for you! Did you get your Bachelors in Psychology? I'm currently pursuing my Bachelors in Psychology right now. I'm happy for you--I'm sure you will do great and enjoy the job!

carsonbelmont said...

Brooke, you did such a great job with the photography!!