Saturday, December 11, 2010

An update

Sorry it's been so long. Here we are at my Dad's Thanksgiving in the mountains. We also did one at my mom's and the Hoehne's as well.
I left my old job. :( Here is me with most of the staff on my last day.
This is the ROCKHARBOR staff I work with now. I am working full time, which means I'm tired a lot :) I am the Pastoral Care Associate, so I oversee our lay counseling ministry, benevolence program, and I do some admin for the Pastoral team. Its a really amazing job, and what I studied for in my masters program.
Went to a benefit art show. This is Sarah Carter, she is an amazing painter.


I decorated for Christmas
Sage helped :)
We went to Yule (CBU's Christmas banquet). Like Summer said, "If you can't beat em, join em" So here I am closing my eyes in a picture...oh geez

Girls Night. We made cards for one of my best friend Brianne's brother Phil and his wife Sarah. Their newborn baby is having health problems and in the NICU, please be praying for them.
Here we are at a wedding.
This a birthday cake I made for our friend Annette, she is the one in the background of the above picture.
A typical day in the life of Trever

That's it, Trever said he would blog next.

No comments: