Sunday, August 14, 2011

If I had a million dollars...

I would buy the Old Movie Theatre in Old Towne Orange. We walk by the building at least 10 times a week because it's right by our house. It's one of my favorite buildings in the circle and I think it would be so fun to make it back into a Theatre. A church meets there right now...PTL

We would sell the usual stuff, popcorn, candy, coke etc.

THEN...we would serve cheese plates, wine, beer, and other yummies

PLUS, we would sell desserts,cupcakes, cookies, pastries and coffee

We'll show the old pictures, partly because it costs infinity dollars to show the new ones, and partly because the old ones are fantastic.

We would also show some of these classics :)

SEE isn't that a good idea? Anyone want to give me a million dollars?

1 comment:

Summer said...

I don't think you need a million. You just need like half a million.... WAY easier. And I LOVE the idea.