Sunday, December 11, 2011

New York

Trever had a job in New York, so I joined him. We had such a great time. The weather was perfect, we got to hang out with old friends, there were Christmas decorations EVERYWHERE , we ate tons of fantastic food, our hotel was beautiful...I could go on. It was a really nice getaway.


On one of our long walks it started pouring rain. We bought some cheap umbrellas which broke within 5 minutes of purchase. Trevers literally turned inside out and I could not stop laughing at him. ...hahaha he didn't think it was that funny

Here he is trying to dry off. We warmed up with a grilled cheese and tomato soup.

One of the days Trever was working I walked for probably 5 hours straight. Everything was so beautiful so I just kept walking.
I went with my friends Lindsay (who just moved to NY) to the 9/11 memorial. It was breathtaking. The mere size of it, combined with the loud noise of the rushing water causes you to just stare in silence. They did a really good job creating it.

The best pancakes EVER. Seriously though, the food network says so.




No comments: