Friday, July 17, 2009

Girl's night

Last night I went with my best friends to see 'My sister's keeper'. It was really good, but REALLY sad. Really really really sad. Seriously, I wish you could hear me saying this, I'm being very dramatic. It was SAD! I cried soooo hard, that I went through several tissues. And it wasn't just the end that I cried at, it was the ENTIRE movie. I just kept crying. Every once in a while my weeping noises would come out although I tried very hard to contain them. At the end of the movie my eyes were so puffy that my my distant relationship to Gangus Kahn was obvious (seriously my family says he is in our family line). When I woke up this morning I looked like I stayed up last night until three drinking vodka. Now I suppose I recommend it...as long as you bring a box of tissues!

3 comments:

tyler hoehne said...

oh trever...I love your tender heart

carsonbelmont said...

I'm a little confused, is it the Vodka you recommend or the movie? And also Tyler's comment made me laugh out loud.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!!! I love that you mentioned Gangus Kahn!!!