Thursday, July 2, 2009

Random Week

This week has been a crazy one...
Brooke is settling back in and getting used to being back home. I can't believe we are coming up on our 1 year anniversary already! Life really does go by so quick. So here is some of our week in pictures....

On the left I found this sweet wrapping paper that we just decided to frame... why not. The Hollywood world has had a rough week this past week... I was in the store and was amazed at how some people make a huge impact in their time.

On a lighter note, I played with Travis at the Saddleback worship conference and I loved that Josh Auer drove up with a motorcycle in the back of his truck along with all his bass gear. And that shirt! Josh.. you are a real man.

Finally I leave you with this.... all my other shoes are getting left out recently because of these... what more could you need?!
ENJOY THE WEEKEND!

No comments: